Directory >> Health >>
Mental Health >>
Mary Ward Books
Mental Health - Mary Ward Books
Health - mental- Mary Ward Books
Health - mental Used Books - Here are the latest additions to the Health - mental category of the Mary Ward Used Books catalogue
Newsfeed display by CaRP
- Epilepsy: What It Is, What Causes It and Advice on Its Successful Management ...
Thorsons 1986 paperback in protective plastic : 128 pages including index. Condition: red highlighting to small area of text;overall cleana nd good
- Schizophrenia: The Epigenetic Puzzle by Irving I. Gottesman, James Shields
Cambridge University Press; 1984 reprint;paperback; 258 pages including index. Condition: very clean and good; nearly as new.
- Complete Meditation by Kravette, Stephen Dodge, Plunkett
Comments: Whitford Press paperback 1987-307 pages- front cover corners slightly curled -overall very clean and good and immediately available. Format: Paperback. Pages: 320.
- Bereavement: Studies of Grief in Adult Life by Parkes, Colin Murray
Synopsis: This is the third edition of a classic study into bereavement, which aims to answer questions like: how is bereavement affected by age, gender, manner of death, personal psychology and culture; what are the signs of pathological grieving which can lead to mental illness; and how can carers provide genuine help without interfering with the painful but necessary work of mourning? New to this edition are discussions of the many forms of loss and recent research by the author.Comments: pristine - as new- immediate availability- Penguin paperback 2004 -288 pages. Format: Paperback. Pages: 288.
- The Healing Power of Mind: Simple Meditation Exercises for Health, Well-Being...
Synopsis: An account of how meditation techniques can improve ones ability to cope in the modern world, enhancing every aspect of life. Based on ancient Mahayana Buddhism, the book invites the reader to awaken to the healing power through images and sounds, positive perceptions and soothing feelings.Comments: very clean and good - and immediately available . Arkana 1997 paperback - 205 pages -small crease to back cover lower corner ..
- Momma and the Meaning of Life : Tales of Psychotherapy by Irivin Yalom
Piatkus: paperback:2003; 247 pages. Condition: cancelled ownership inscription to title page; overall very clean and good.
- Living and Working with Schizophrenia by M.V. Seeman, J. Joel Jeffries, E. Pl...
A Psychiatrists Imformation Service / Open University Press 1985 edition paperback; 146 pages. Condition: some wear to cover; ownership inscription; pages tanned
- One to One: Experiences of Psychotherapy (Pelican S ) by Rosemary Dinnage
Penguin 1989; paperback with protective plastic cover; 217 pages. Condition; paper slightly tanned ; overall very clean and good /almost as new.
- Alzheimers Disease Coping With a Living Death by R. Woods
Souvenir Press 1989; paperback in plastic covering; 232 pages. Condition; very clean and good.
- Stress: A New Positive Approach (Take Control Series) by Jenni Adams
David and Charles 1989; paperback in protective plastic covering; 176 pages. Condition: as new.
- The Mind Machine by Colin Blakemore
277 pages. based on the television series exploring the human brain and mind
- Schizophrenia by Cutting and Charlish
- The Stress Factor by Editor Caroline Turner
A Reader's Digest Health And Healing the Natural Way publication. 160 pages
- Away from It All: Guide to Retreat Houses and Centres for Spiritual Renewal b...
Comments: pristine- as new -same day dispatch
. Format: Paperback. Pages: 128.