Directory >> Regional >>
Chinese Culture & People
Chinese Culture & People
Modern China is happening!
It was only a few years ago that Mainland China was seen as a mystery to most people outside of China. Today, Chinese business, Chinese culture, Chinese food, Chinese herbs, Chinese movies are being appreciated in every corner of the earth regardless of their race or nationality! Let us take you into a fascinating tour of modern China and it's fascinating people and culture!
Newsfeed display by CaRP
- Are you planning to travel in China? Here are some travel tips that may come ...
One of the greatest way to understand Chinese culture is to travel through China individually or in a group. We present some tips to make your China travel enjoyable!
- Check out the Olympics 2008 cities!
China will host the Summer Olympics 2008. Check out the two host cities; Beijing and Qingdao.
- Oh....so delicious Chinese food
Chinese food is famous worldwide for it's display, aroma, taste and variety. Learn about the 8 different types of Chinese food
- Do you have a Chinese friend or colleague? Surprise him or her with some Mand...
The Chinese language can be quite difficult to learn but then again, which language isn't? Check this site for some common chinese words and phrases that are so easy to learn
- Do you love Chinese Food? How about some Chinese recipes so simple that even ...
Love Chinese Food? Now, for the first time ever, you can not only love Chinese food BUT you can actually cook Chinese food! If you love Chinese food culture and have been looking high and low for authentic and easy Chinese food recipes, you have come to the right place.
- Body feeling not right? Need a Body Detox? Check out our foot reflexology pat...
The Chinese knew about the health effect of foot reflexology and the Japanese knew about body waste detoxification for hundreds and hundreds of years
- Are you a ESL teacher in Asia? Learn how you can make extra income!
This page is a summary of how you, as a ESL teacher, can make an honest and professional source of extra income. Please read on if you are an interested ESL teacher!
- Everyone, young or old, sick or healthy, can benefit from the positive health...
Qigong is an ancient Chinese art that is very close but not exactly like the more famous Tai Chi. Learn how you can benefit from Qigong by practising for just 10-20 minutes a day using techniques and methods that are suitable for anyone from 7 to 70 years old. Techniques in this book has been refined from the ancient methods to suit the modern busy lifestyle.