Directory >> Regional >>
US >> USATODAY.com News -
USATODAY.com News - Top Stories
[CaRP] php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known (0)
Newsfeed display by CaRP
- Colorado woman's remains found under grave of WWII veteran
The man pleaded guilty Friday to killing his estranged wife more than two decades ago.
- Rainbow grilled cheese and tips on making the best sandwich
It's National Grilled Cheese month. Do you like your grilled cheese plain with American cheese, rainbow-colored or loaded with bacon, jalape...
- Why old-fashioned highway rest stops are disappearing
Cash-strapped transportation agencies are shuttering the old ones to save money or because they don?t attract enough traffic.
- 5 things you need to know this weekend
The biggest news to get your weekend going.
- Oregon set to double recycling rate to 10 cents a can
Grocery stores and stand-alone redemption centers are bracing for a bustling weekend.
- Texas community fears it will end up ?on the wrong side? of border wall
As plans to build President Trump?s wall along the Mexican border move forward, members of one retirement community in South Texas fear they...
- Omarosa's White House gig is her first steady job in a while
President Trump's apprentice-turned-adviser had relatively modest income before joining the White House.
- White House releases details on top staffers? big bankrolls: Here?s what we know
The White House is releasing as many as 180 financial disclosure reports for top aides.
- Things we learned after SpaceX's historic Falcon 9 relaunch and landing
SpaceX CEO Elon Musk didn't spend long savoring the achievement of Thursday's successful launch and landing of a previously flown Falcon 9 r...
- Scientists say they are making progress in a Zika vaccine
Scientists are getting closer to discovering a vaccine for the Zika virus, bringing hope for an end to the birth defects caused by the mosqu...
- Paraguay rioters storm Congress after Senate amends constitution
The amendment would allow the election of a president to a second term, a move called illegal by opposition members.
- Reusable Falcon 9 rocket a triumph for SpaceX, Elon Musk
Thursday's launch of a commercial satellite marked the first time SpaceX had re-flown a Falcon booster, culminating 15 years of work to prov...
- Reports: Three arrests in Atlanta highway bridge fire
Authorities believe the three suspects are homeless and were living in the vicinity of where the fire took place
- Looks like campus carry is coming to Georgia and Arkansas
Many in Georgia oppose the new campus carry law.
- Campus news of the week: Frats off the hook, Tomi Lahren talk coming, and Fin...
News from Boston College, East Carolina, Northwestern, Tulane and UMD.